DeskManager must be installed in the DESKMAN
folder. It may be copied or
installed on any available hard drive, but the folder name must be
, and it must be in the root of the drive.
- Insert the DeskManager CD-ROM into your computer's CD-ROM drive. If the
Setup program automatically starts, continue to step 5, otherwise proceed with
- Double-click on the My Computer icon on your desktop, or open Windows
- Browse to your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click on Setup.exe.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Restart your computer after completing the installation.
If you encounter any errors while installing, quit and try again. Some errors can
be resolved automatically by rerunning the Setup program, and you may need to
repeat this process up to 3 times depending on your system.