Responsive Auto Dealer Websites
It's the law. We'll help you follow it.
DeskManager’s Red Flag Compliance Tool has an easy-to-follow format that identifies the steps necessary to make sure your dealership is compliant with federal identity theft laws. It saves you the hassle of drafting your own plan and is designed to greatly reduce the time you’ll spend on training for your employees.
Why do I need Red Flag Compliance?
Financial institutions and creditors, including auto dealerships, are required to develop and implement written identity theft prevention programs under the recently-adopted Red Flags Rules. We've partnered with Infinity Compliance to ensure your Red Flag needs are met.
The Red Flags Rules are part of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions (FACT) Act of 2003, which stipulates that financial institutions and creditors with covered accounts must have programs in place by Jan. 1, 2011, to identify, detect and respond to patterns, practices, or specific activities that might indicate identity theft.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Checklist format gives you step-by-step instructions to ensure compliance with new federal requirements
- Check your customer’s name against the OFAC watch list
- Verify social security number and driver’s license
- Protect yourself and others from identity theft
- Advanced Red Flag Interface through Infinity Compliance