Last Updated: July 14, 2020
Collection and Use of Personal Data
AutoManager collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the services we offer which includes using data to improve and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, product updates and other information.
AutoManager will take every reasonable measure to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us. We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. We only share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. We also may share data with our affiliates; partners; vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect and defend the rights or property of AutoManager and its family of products and web sites; to protect the personal safety of AutoManager employees, users of AutoManager products or services, or members of the public.
- provide and deliver our services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those services
- manage our business processes, such as improving our internal operations, securing our systems, and detecting fraudulent or illegal activity
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment while using our services
- provide customer support and respond to your questions; send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- communicate with you about new services, offers, promotions, rewards, contests, upcoming events, and other information about our services and those of our selected partners
- display advertising to you
We also may use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data about our services. Our services may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers. Because your browser connect to those third-parties’ web servers to retrieve that content, those third-parties can set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser settings to block and delete cookies and settings from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our services. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, certain website features that depend on cookies may no longer function. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies (including advertising preferences), all of your preferences may be deleted and therefore may require you to recreate them if necessary.
Links to Other Sites and Services
Information Sharing and Transfers
In addition, we may share aggregated, anonymized information about consumer activities, user decisions and/or purchasing practices with business partners, advertisers, and others to assist with the websites and services we provide. Such information is not linked to any information that can identify individual users.
Exercising Individual Rights
AutoManager acknowledges that all individuals have various rights regarding their personal information and the personal information that we maintain about them. See below for a listing of these rights:
- Right to know all data collected by a business about you.
- Right to say no to the sale of your information (opt-out).
- Right to delete your data.
- Right to be informed of what categories of data will be collected about you prior to its collection and to be informed of any changes to this collection.
- Mandated opt-in before sale of children’s (under the age of 16) information.
- Right to know the categories of third parties with whom your data is shared.
- Right to know the categories of sources of information from which your data was acquired.
- Right to know the business or commercial purpose of collecting your information: Reasonable and necessary business purposes required to collect personal data Process of data pseudonymization (de-identified information)
- Private right of action when companies breach your data, to make sure your information is kept safe and secured.
If you want to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, request what personal information we have about you, or amend or delete your personal information, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com.
How to Opt Out
If you no longer wish to be contacted by AutoManager, click on the link below to enter your email address and phone number. Alternatively you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to remove you from our contact database.
California Web Site Data Collection & “Do Not Track” Notices
We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our web sites and services.
Because the providers of “do not track” and similar signals do not yet operate according to common, industry-accepted standards, AutoManager currently does not respond to those signals.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
AutoManager web sites are general audience sites and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA) regulates the online collection of personal information from persons under the age of 13. It is AutoManager’s policy that individuals under the age of 18 do not establish an account on the website. We refrain from knowingly collecting or maintaining personally identifiable information relating to any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 and believe you have already provided personally identifiable information through the site, please have your parent or guardian contact us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com so that we can ensure the account and related information is removed.