deskmanager Installation from CD
DeskManager must be installed in the DESKMAN folder. It may be copied or installed on any available hard drive, but the folder name must be DESKMAN, and it must be in the root of the drive.
- Insert the DeskManager CD into your computer's CD drive. If the Setup program automatically starts, continue to step 5, otherwise proceed with step 2.
- Double-click on the My Computer icon on your desktop, or open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to your CD drive.
- Double-click on DMSetup.exe.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Restart your computer after completing the installation.
If you encounter any errors while installing, quit and try again. Some errors can be resolved automatically by rerunning the Setup program, and you may need to repeat this process up to 3 times depending on your system.